Thursday, June 9, 2011

Kimberly Rogers

Kimberly Rogers biography

Birthdate: Wednesday 4th of August 1982
Age: 28 years young
Meet Kimberley Rogers, a 24 year old Aussie girl currently signed as a Penthouse Pet. Kimberley currently lives in San Diego, California, so good luck getting near her, you’ll have to fight the entire U.S. Navy. It might be worth it, though.

"I was born and raised in Australia…where I grew up in a small beach town and spent all my childhood….well on the beach. I moved around quite a lot as a kid, my mum always said “death is dwelling on the past or living in one place too long”. I lived in a new town pretty much every 2 years. At 16 I moved to the states which was a huge culture shock to say the least but I do enjoy living here now.

I’ve been modeling since I was little, just doing fashion shows and random shoots. I decided to go into lingerie/nude modeling when I got older and realized that I was never going to be 6 feet tall, so being a fashion model was out of the question! I’m so glad I did though….I love every moment of it! I love being in front of the camera and the best part is I get to express my sexuality through my work!

In between modeling jobs I work as a liquor promotion model, which is a blast! I also spend a lot of my time working out, hanging out and watching as much Family Guy as I can get!

It’s been an incredible year traveling and working on my site. I‘ve got to work with some really great people who have become good friends. I’ve put a lot of energy into something I love doing and it’s slowly paying off! Hope you enjoy it!

I was named Penthouse Pet for October 2006!!! Issue out in September!!!

XOXO

Kimberley "

Country: United States
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brunette
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 115lbs
Cup Size: B







http://www.babepedia.com/pics/Kimberly%20Rogers.jpg
http://www.babepedia.com/babe/Kimberly_Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment