Thursday, August 11, 2011

Depraved swinger sex on the nudist beach


I and my husband visited one famous nudist resort. A lot of people were bathing in the sun absolutely naked. Some girls were getting a sun-tan topless, some of them absolutely naked. But most of people there were very different men. Young and old, thin and fat, athletic, high and short. And all had so different cocks)
I saw very huge cocks reaching man knees almost, as very small cocks. Very tanned with dark skin. I like such. I like to see cocks, to compare them. But for sex I choose man not because of his cock only. I have to like him. 
I liked one local guy. His name was Lukas. As I wished he came to meet me when my husband was swimming in the sea. He was so lovely boy and we talked about different things. He told me that I was very beautiful and my breast and legs were beautiful too. He liked my tanned body so much. He asked me how often I and my husband having the rest on the nudist beaches. As it turned out he likes to take the sun absolutely naked as we with my husband do. He was also glad to hear that we are the swingers and fuck with other men very often. He asked whether he could touch my breast and whether my husband didn’t mind. I allowed him to touch my boobs and told him that it wasn’t a problem for my husband. As I’m a sexwife and my husband likes other men fucking me.    
Lukas began to touch my tits freely. I asked him to squeeze and twist my nipples a little bit. As soon as he did it my pussy became wet at the moment. I saw husband near the beach looking Lukas touching my boobs and playing with my nipples. Lukas was sitting on the next chaise longue. One his hand played with my nipples, and the other was jerking off his cock. My husband came and he certainly liked what was going on. He bent over my ear and told me to fondle Lukas’s cock with hands. I took the lotus position on Lukas’s chaise longue and began to jerk off his cock with two hands. He had a big cock, very dark because of suntan, but the cock head was pink. His big cock was completely wet because of arousing and my hand was sliding on it, from head to balls.    
My other hand was fondling his big balls. At that time Lukas began to stroke my wet pussy and fuck me with a finger in it. I looked at the husband he was looking at us aroused and was jerking off his dick. Some people on the beach could see what we were doing and they were watching us with an interest. One guy was going by and saw what we were doing. I looked at him and winked at him smiling. He turned red and ran away. Most likely he has never seen a wife jerking off the stranger’s cock in the husband presence when the husband’s watching this. The thought many are looking at us turned me on and I came quickly because of Lukas’s fingers in my pussy. I sat down between two chaise longues. My husband was laying on one and Lukas on the other one. I took the cocks in each hand and started jerking off. Just few minutes and they cum rapidly after my handjob. Their hot sperm spurted out on my hands. It was the first meeting with our new friend Lukas. He was satisfied with such hot hotwife too.   

Hotwife Gina Monelli  



No comments:

Post a Comment