Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hot letter of my fan

My fan wrote me a message:


when I first saw your nude pictures I keep worrying a great sex when I'm with you..I dreamed of one day you came into my dreams with vibrant clothes, you come lie down next to me and you invited me to make contact sex.tanpa delay you continue to hold my cock and sucking with a ravenous .. then you are pointing your fanny to my face.. your ass is runny and I continued to lick until you orgasm, and weep so much .. thenyou wake up and squat in my mouth and you piss on my face .. my face warm with yoururine. .. I continued to lick your ass until you climax a second time without the delay of time .. we continue to have sex ... you are on me and quickly you put my cock into yourass ... my cock feels so grace your ass once the watery ...once again you climax and you ejaculate into my mouth .. my ass .. you are wet then you switch to doggy style .. I fuck your ass so fast .. you scream of pleasure and told me to speed up again .. . you have already started tearing ass so much ...after ten minutes asking me to fuck your asses into the hole ... my ass hole lickedbefore you so that it is wet and ease my cock into ass hole ... you still a virgin and I had to press hard .. you menjeret and asked me to enter directly. . finally able to get into your ass hole ass hole .. it appears you are tighter now ... i fuck it hard .. and I think the sperm I had to go out and speed up again ... you screaming my pleasure and release my sperm into your ass hole ... arghh ... blessings is immeasurable ...

No comments:

Post a Comment