Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Smell of sex


How does sex smell? How does sex smell for you?
For my husband it is my perfume smell, scent of my hair, smell of my skin and, of course, smell of my wet pussy.
I know that some my fans watching my photos and reading my stories imagine smell of my wet aroused pussy. You also imagine your face between my legs, don’t you? You see my pink wet pussy. It’s opened like a flower bud. Your face’s in some centimetres from my pussy. You feel its smell. You can touch my pussy with your hand. You can taste it. Touch my vulvar lips with your tongue, move them apart.
Lets your tongue pet my clitoris. Do you feel as my pussy becomes wet because of your petting? Do you feel my taste on your tongue?
It’s a taste of sex. Taste sex. Lick my pussy. Many different cocks were in her lately. They fucked my pussy very hard and with passion. It’s so tired and wants you to pet it tenderly with your tongue. And then move a bit down and lick my asshole. I like very much when someone licks my ass gently. It’s always very pleasant.     
Do you know how sex smells for me? It’s a smell of hard wet cock. A big, hard cock head with a drop of juice at the end. It’s a smell of man’s lubricant. The lubricant secreting from the cock when a man becomes horny. His cock becomes wet because of it. A hand is sliding easily at his wet cock.
How I like this smell of hard cock. Sometimes it’s mixed a bit with urine smell. It’s dirty and arousing. It makes me horny very much. When someone’s cock is near my face I couldn’t resist. I always want to suck this cock. I open my mouth obediently and begin to suck a cock. I pet balls with the tongue. I pet a cock head with the tongue. I have very gentle tongue and lips. My lips are very pouty and juicy. Such lips are very good for giving a blowjob. I suck a cock very gently and many men like it. All want to try a mouth of a gentle cocksucker. 
I also can suck very passionately, press a cock hardly by lips. To lick very rude. To take a cock deep throated. Different men like different blowjob. I can suck a cock in different manner.
I can do everything for a man to enjoy and come on my face or in mouth. I like facial. I adore when the sperm is on my face.
Sperm smell is also a sex smell.
I want to feel your smell. And do you want to feel my smell?

Kiss all my fans to their hard cocks,
Slutwife Gina Monelli

No comments:

Post a Comment