Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Amateur swinger sex 2. Continuation of hot real Gina’s story

As I wrote in my post we with my husband decided to try sex three together. I met a man in Internet for that. We met with Thomas on Friday evening in the restaurant where there were separate rooms for visitors. Thomas turned out a pleasant boy, fair-haired, with a strong body. We ordered food and alcohol. We talked about work and interests. And talk began about sexual preferences and desires. I was wearing a light white dress with deep décolleté. When I was bending he could see my tits. Thomas put his hand on my knee and looked at me. I smiled to him. And then his hand moved upper and turned under the dress between my legs. Firstly he fondled my pussy through the panties with hand. By the way my panties were absolutely wet to that time. And he felt with his fingers how much my panties were wet. Thomas said:
- I see you’re completely wet.
I couldn’t answer him, I just closed my eyes and moaned quietly. His fingers already moved my panties cloth. They started to fondle my clitoris and vulvar lips. His fingers were sliding easily at my wet pussy. And they entered me easily too. At first one finger, then the second and then the third one. I began to moan louder. He was fucking me harder with his fingers. My husband was sitting next and enjoyed how another man fucked his wife with fingers. With his second hand Thomas began to pet my breast. He freed my tits from dress and started to press them. He slightly twisted my nipples. It made me horny even more. The nipples are my erogenous zone and I become very horny when someone plays with them. At first fondle them tenderly, and then squeeze painfully. Thomas saw how I liked nipples game.  My hand moved to his pants.      
I unzipped fly and took hard wet cock. It was very thick with a big wet head. It wasn’t long but very thick. I like to suck thick cocks. I like when thick cock is in my mouth. I like to lick and kiss big heads of cocks. I bent to his dick and began to suck. Thomas moaned. Trust me I can give a blowjob very well. I sucked his cock carefully and tenderly, licked his big balls. And he continued to squeeze my nipples and fingering me. I understood that my husband was looking at all that. He saw how his whore was sucking another cock and licking balls. How other boy puts his fingers in her pink pussy. That thought made me so horny. At last I have become a real hotwife. Now it isn’t just my sexual fantasy. Other man uses me as a whore in my husband’s presence. I serve him as a prostitute serves a client. Just in a private room of the restaurant where the waiter could come any minute and see me sucking a cock. Probably when he would see this he would want me to suck his dick too.   
All those thought led to my first orgasm that evening. I dropped Thomas’s cock from mouth. I cried and my body was shuddering. And Thomas continued to fuck me with fingers. Having calmed a bit after orgasm I continued to suck his thick cock. I endeavoured very much and soon he came into my mouth with a big portion of sperm.
We decided to continue a dinner and then to go to Thomas’s home. We left the restaurant and sat in a black Skoda. We with husband were sitting at back seat and Thomas was driving. I put my hand between my husband’s legs. As I thought his cock was hard. I took his dick from the pants and began to give a blowjob. My husband started to moan and I moaned with pleasure too. Thomas’s was looking at us in driving mirror.      
 -         Cocksucker continued her work. Come on, suck cock well. And when we arrive we will fuck you in all holes – Thomas’s said excitedly.
-         Come on, David, fill this slut’s mouth with sperm – continued Thomas’s.
Those words apparently turned my husband on and he began to come into my mouth. So, the second blowjob that evening. What waits me in the future? Amazing fucking three together.
I’ll write in details about it in my next post. I wish all my fans good sex and kiss all.
Slutwife Gina 

No comments:

Post a Comment