Saturday, February 20, 2010

Kobe Lee Solo Masturbation Clip Available NOW!


I just posted a NEW clip of CandyGirl Video Favorite Flavor Kobe Lee in our Clip Store! In it, I was planning on shooting an upskirt scene with Kobe Lee at a public park, but too many people passing by in cars made that a bad idea. So, I talked Kobe Lee into doing a masturbation scene in my instead. This was 100% not planned and completely spontaneous which makes it all the more sexy, in my opinion! Kobe pulled her skin tight jeans down and slid her hand down into her tiny lace micro thong to get things started. Next, I asked Kobe to get in the back seat so I could get some better pussy shots, and she happily complied. Then, Kobe removed both her jeans and panties, but before masturbating, she tells a story about why her lovers have enjoyed her large labia - guys, don't miss this quick yet hot story! Then, I tell Kobe to masturbate like she would if she were alone. Kobe used both hands to masturbate. One hand rubbed her clit while the other penetrated her gorgeous pussy. Finally, after reaching a soft orgasm, I get Kobe to do some pussy poses that her fans here at CandyGirl Video have come to expect from her scenes with us! Plenty of heart stopping close-ups for all the vagina lovers out there for sure. The scene ends with Kobe "pulsing" her pussy as I go in for the close-up. This clip is a beautiful and intimate look at one of our most popular Favorite Flavors.

You can download the clip now by visiting our Clip Store!

Here's the release schedule for Kobe's Solo Masturbation Video:

1. Windows Media SD version - available now
2. Quicktime 7 SD version - available Feb. 21st
3. Windows Media HD version - available Feb. 22nd
4. Quicktime 7 HD version - available Feb. 23rd
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment