Thursday, March 11, 2010

The People Want Girl/Girl!


I'm so glad that I started this Blog and have posted polls to get feedback from you guys. I currently have a poll going asking fans what they want to see the most on the upcoming Rock Candy DVD, and you really want to see girl/girl sex scenes! I'm glad I asked for everyone's opinions because I was going to only include one g/g scene on the DVD. It was going to be the extended and uncensored cut of Savannah Rae's and Kenna Valentina's Sweethearts scene from our Sweet Satisfaction Danielle Trixie DVD (pictured above - I love how turned on Savannah got during this scene). The scene would be the same, but it would include the oral sex scenes we couldn't include on the Danielle Trixie DVD, and that would've been the only g/g scene. However, thanks to the poll, I'm going to shoot more g/g scenes for you guys for sure. I can't make any announcements yet, but I have several girls in mind to shoot these kind of scenes for you... and all of them will be making their CandyGirl Video debuts when they do!

So look for more explicit g/g action coming soon. 

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment