Dylan Ryder’s OFFICAL Fleshlight series coming soon! Follow @Fleshlight 4 more info! Join my website 2 see exclusive video from Fleshlight!
The Dylan Ryder Fleshlight will hopefully come as a Mouth, Pussy and Anal version. I know that Dylan does anal so that’s probably a given. I’m really looking forward to see what type of signature texture her Fleshlight will get.
Dylan Ryder has a very pretty pussy so I think her vagina Fleshlight is going to end up looking fantastic! Take a look at this close up on her vagina, doesn’t it look yummy?
Dylan Ryder also announced that she had signed with Bluebird Films (a XXX movie company) so she has a lot of cool things going on for her. I wish her the best and hope that her sex toy finds it way to my desk very soon so I can be the first one to review the Dylan Ryder Fleshlight!
No comments:
Post a Comment