Talking to The Nation Plus, the director of Majajan, showman Syed Noor said that he was a very romantic person. "Hence, the film. "When I read the verses of Baba Bulleh Shah I promised myself that I will make a film on the great sufi poet's 'ishq' and I was looking for an opportunity to do that. So, I discussed the story with my wife (Rukhsana Noor) who is also a writer. She converted it into a full-fledged script and finally I created Majajan." "She (Saima) didn't compromise on quality, and spent lavishly on making Majajan a masterpiece," he said.
Love knows no caste or creed, and it fights all obstacles and hindrances that come in its way. This is what Majajan is about. A Syedzada (played by Shan) falls in love with a poor village belle (Saima) who sings songs in the various village occasions. The lady knows that she belongs to a lower class and is no match for the Syedzada.
The Syedzada, on the other hand, adores Baba Bulleh Shah and performs dhamal on his verses, wearing ankles around his feet. Noor said that Shan was playing such a character for the very first time on screen. The film revolves completely around Shan and Saima, and both the artistes are said to have given their best performance to date. "Shan will prove with this film that he is not just good for the usual Punjabi film roles, but also for more subtle characters."
[Title]:…………………..[ Majajan
[Year]:…………………..[ 2006
[FORMAT]:…………………..[ MKV
[iMDB RATING ]………………[ 7.0/10
[FILE SIZE]:………………..[ 674 MiB
[RESOLUTION]:……………….[ 720X480
[FRAME RATE]:……………….[ 29.970 fps
[LANGUAGE ]:………………..[ Punjabi
[RUNTIME]:…………..[ 2h 36mn
DOWNLOAD
PASSWORD
Khurram87.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment