Friday, October 16, 2009

Editing Around the Clock

All I've been doing the past two days is edit video and prepare clips for the Download Store. My plan is to debut these new clips over the entire month of November beginning on the 1st to coincide with, hopefully, the launch of the redesigned CandyGirl Video site!

So far, I have a panty teasing/lingerie video of Malloy Martini finished, as well as a public solo masturbation video of Kobe Lee... well, it's as public as possible, she masturbated in my car as people drove by. I think it turned out pretty hot. Kobe Lee doesn't use any toys, just her hand. Seeing her slide her hand down her pants, slipping fingers into her lace micro thong and... sorry, I'm getting carried away, just order it once it's released and see for yourself, it's a smokin' hot clip! Now, I'm going to start editing some Paris Kennedy lingerie clips next. Needless to say, you'll want to bookmark our Download Store and visit it every day in the month of November for tasty clips galore. I promise, they'll be flavors to satisfy all tastes.

Yes, I've also been working very hard at creating a new CandyGirl Video site. The current one doesn't look professional to me, it could be way better! Some of the new features include: An all new color scheme (so long hot pink background), an interactive flash graphic on the homepage that let's you know what's new, a links page, larger pics on the Favorite Flavor's pages and more. Be sure to check it all out on November 1st. At least, I hope that's when I have it ready!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment