Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sweethearts - Paris Kennedy & Kobe Lee



Just added to the Download Store is a clip featuring Paris Kennedy & Kobe Lee in a red hot Sweethearts scene! In it, Paris Kennedy & Kobe Lee make out. There's lots of kissing, caressing, hands sliding down panties, labia's being opened up by each other and more! It's an awesome scene that I'm going to include on the upcoming "Panty Party" DVD. Originally, this scene was going to end up on my upcoming "Rock Candy" DVD, but after the "Panty Party" shoot, I realized this scene would be a better fit for that DVD.
This shoot took place during a trip I made to Atlanta back in February of 2009 and it was a nightmare to say the least! A week before this shoot, a severe ice storm blew thru my area and I didn't have power or heat for the full week leading into this shoot. Virtually nobody in my area and the surrounding cities had power either. So, when I arrived in Atlanta I was pleased to be in an area with power and was actually looking forward to sleeping in a warm bed and finally getting to check my email later that evening, but things quickly turned into a nightmare when I tried to check into my hotel. First, my debit card was declined, and not because I didn't have the funds, but because my bank still didn't have power! I spent 2 hours on the phone with them trying to get access to my money. At this time, the bank had power, but their main computers were still down. So, the bank could do everything but grant me access to my money. Thankfully, I had the foresight to get some traveling cash the day before the ice storm hit, so I had that on me. However, it wasn't enough to get the awesome room I had reserved, so I had to go several steps down to an extremely small room. As far as shooting options went, the room had a bed and a sofa, that was it. I was very disappointed but managed to make it work. I shot a panty teasing scene, a lingerie scene and a Rock Candy scene with Paris Kennedy. Then, I shot the Sweethearts scene, pictured above, with Paris Kennedy & Kobe Lee. I ended the evening with a simulated cock sucking scene with Kobe Lee (she gave great head to a huge toy) and a lingerie scene that morphed into a panty teasing scene. Kobe Lee showed up to the shoot totally shaven, which kind of ruined my plans, but it turned out to be a blessing in disguise because I've decided to use her lingerie scene footage as the closer for her recent pussy shaving scene. If you can believe it or not, when I shot Kobe Lee shaving her pussy, I asked her not to shave it all. Instead she gave it a nice trim. On my trip home from that shaving shoot, I was kicking myself because I didn't have Kobe shave it all off! I blame it on my 6 concussions folks. So, the totally shaved footage of Kobe Lee will be used to end her shaving scene, it fits in perfect!
Kobe Lee's pussy shaving scene is available now in the Download Store and it will end up on the DVD: "Kobe Lee's Personal Panties", which will come out as soon as DVD sales on my site pick up - LOL!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment