Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Malloy Martini's Panty Party DVD Cover




I thought everyone would enjoy seeing the tentative cover art for Malloy Martini's Panty Party DVD.
The DVD stars Favorite Flavors: Malloy Martini, Kobe Lee, Addie Juniper, Candleboxxx and Paris Kennedy. I didn't quite get everything I wanted for the actual party, the girls only play one game and I wanted them to play three. So, I quickly learned that 4 hours isn't enough time to shoot one of these. If I ever do it again, I'll book the shoot for a full day, 8 hours. Thankfully, the bonus solo scenes I shot of each Favorite Flavor is what will save this release! You'll get the fast paced party as well as sexy solo scenes of each girl. There will also be an intimate Sweethearts scene between Kobe Lee and Paris Kennedy (available now in the Download Store) that will end the DVD on a high note!

This DVD wont be released until 2010 or maybe even 2011, but I have the art finished and most of the DVD edited. Now, all I have to do is raise the $5,000 for an SD DVD release and $8,500 for a Blu-ray release. Anybody want to buy a DVD or a clip from the Download Store?

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment