Sunday, November 22, 2009

If you could shoot with any woman in the world...

Recently a fan sent an email that I found very interesting, in it he asked me if I could shoot with any woman in the would, who would it be?
I thought it was a great question, so I expanded it to a top five list. So, here's my list of the top five women that I wish could become CandyGirl Video Favorite Flavors...

#1. Renata Frisson (aka Mulher Melao) - I didn't even have to think about it, out of all the women in the world, Renata would be my number one pick. I like to think of Renata as the brazilian Jasmine Grey. She's been in Playboy Brazil, danced topless in the Rio Carnival and has appeared in countless music videos and dance shows in Brazil. If I could afford it, I would contact her reps in Brazil and fly her to America for 2 weeks, and shoot everything I could think of with this beauty, she's absolutely tremendous. Here's a sexy compilation video of her and I recommend you seeking out her topless Carnival videos those are EPIC!!!




#2.  Rafaella Fico - I love ladies that have a little international flavor, and this Italian beauty is loaded with it! Raffaella Fico caused a sensation in Italy when she appeared on the Italian version of Big Brother, she's now a popular hostess on one of Italy's highest rated game shows. Man, I would love to shoot upskirts, explicit nudes and personal panties of this lovely young woman, talk about some Sweet Satisfaction! Here's a sexy clip of Raffaella Fico in action from Italian television...



#3. Claudiane Gomes - This brazilian beauty would make an excellent Favorite Flavor! She's got a hypnotic smile and killer body. She's been published in Playboy Brazil and has appeared on the popular game show "Prova Do Tubo". Here's a clip of her awesome appearance on Prova Do Tubo...



#4. Rio Natsume - I chose Rio because I absolutely love japanese and asian girls and it's damn near impossible to find any to shoot with in my area, and she's considered one of the top asian models on earth. This all-natural busty beauty is damn near a national treasure in Japan! With all due respect to the women of Japan, it's highly unusual to find a Japanese lady with such large breasts, which makes Rio all the more unique. Rio is one of the most popular J-Idol's in Japan and it would be a dream come true to be able to bring her to the States and give her the full CandyGirl Video treatment! Here's a sexy bikini clip of Rio...



#5. Petra Verkaik - The only American on my countdown is the one and only Petra Verkaik! This gorgeous Playboy Playmate is on my list for two reasons. First, Petra was the first centerfold I ever saw (guys, you can vouch for me here, you never forget seeing your first centerfold), so she's a personal favorite for that reason. Second, there is no way in hell that Petra would ever pose for CandyGirl Video, so that's why she makes this fantasy countdown. I mean, I could offer millions of dollars to pose for my videos and she would balk no matter how high the offer.  Oh well, that's why it's fun to dream!
Here's a sexy bikini video of this gorgeous woman that looks better now than she ever did in Playboy!



And there you have it, my top five list of women I wish I could shoot with if I could shoot with anyone in the world. I want to clear up a few things that you may be inclined to believe after reading this list. First, I'm not obsessed with huge breasts, I personally don't care what size a woman's breasts are, it's purely coincidence that the majority of the girls on this list have huge knockers. Second, yes... I love women from Brazil, I wont deny it! Hopefully someday I'll be able to shoot with some brazilian models, that would be sweet!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment