Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Reshoots scheduled for Nov. 27th

On Nov. 27th we here at CandyGirl Video are scheduled to reshoot some scenes for upcoming DVDs with Kobe Lee and Angel Lee.

Kobe Lee will be shooting mostly scenes for our upcoming Rock Candy DVD. We shot these scenes back in the late summer, but after viewing them, I feel they could be better (our fault not Kobe Lee's). We also need to reshoot a featured video for a top-secret DVD with Angel Lee, as well as reshoot Angel Lee for the cover of this upcoming DVD project. Again, our fault not Angel Lee's. Plus, I want to get an upskirt scene with this amazing Favorite Flavor!

I'm looking forward to the shoot, but I'm hoping not to get caught in lame ass Thanksgiving travel while on the road. I'll post vid caps from the shoot shortly after my return.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment