Friday, November 6, 2009

The NEW site is open!



The NEW site is open! It was a lot of hard work, but I finally finished it last night. To celebrate, I've posted this hot pic of Favorite Flavor Jasmine Grey that appears on our new splash page.

There are two things I really love about the new site. First, I love the new random loading header images that appear at the top of each page. Some of these images just blow me away - hot stuff if I may say so! Also, I really like the new interactive flash window that's on the new homepage. That flash window will keep you up to date with all the latest that's going on with CandyGirl Video.

If you have bookmarked old pages from the previous site, then you'll need to update your bookmarks. I renamed all the page urls to make them more search engine friendly. As it turns out, most search engines wont properly index urls containing underscores, and all my old pages had those. So I switched to dashes. I hope that helps. I've never ranked high in search engines and maybe that's one of the main reasons why. We shall see.

So check out the new site and I hope everyone enjoys it!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment