Monday, August 29, 2011

Letter to my fan. Sex fantasy

This letter was sent by my fan. Thank you
Hey Gina baby
Next time you have a full bladder and are doing a piss I luv the idea that you imagine that I am there in the toilet with you. I am sticking my hard throbbing cock into the very depths of your willing and accommodating mouth whilst you are peeing, and you can taste a drip or two of my own salty piss as you enjoy sucking my cock, from when I had previously had a piss. And whilst you are peeing you are also masturbating your very damp hairy pussy wet from your mingling pee and cunt juices, whilst using your other hand which is lubricated with your piss and cunt juices to tease and finger fuck your own tight butt hole. Well, they do say girls are good at multi-tasking!
Perhaps there are some objects in the bathroom that you pick-up to help you satisfy yourself in your anal play? What do you like to stick deep into your arsehole? Perhaps you taste your own gaping arse after you have stuck your fingers there, imagining I am licking your fingers enjoying the taste of your arse, before you spit on your fingers for lubrication and stick them up back your tight little arsehole again enjoying the pleasure as your arse adjusts the to the size and being filled up with your fingers ;-) How many fingers have you stuck up your own bum before? Well be a naughty girl and add an extra one!

And then I would luv to take you hard whilst you are on all fours on your setee . . . to spit into your so sexy gaping arsehole and then fuck you so hard there as you talk dirty to me and tell me how much you are luving it. And then your husband sucks my cock and enjoys the taste of your arse and then sticks my cock back into your tight little poop hole.

And I feel my cum bubbling up in my ball sacks with my cock ready to explode inside of your big sexy arse giving you a messy anal creampie as I watch your bum hole adjust to the size of my cock as it repeatedly drives into, pounding and filling you; and you feel my cock pulsating and the purple mushroom head expanding inside of you and you know your arse is very soon going to be filled with lots of nice goey sticky hot cum, lots, all for you. Quite wonderful! And then your husband and me take turns licking my cum out of your arse as you fart it out and then we French kiss you x

No comments:

Post a Comment