Friday, August 19, 2011

BIBLIOTECHQUE: THE BRITISH TEEN-ANAL-INVASION

I had needed an overdue vacation at this juncture of my career.  Things had been very stressful and considerably hectic.  I decided to take some leave in Sophia, Bulgaria.  Why there you ask, well it was simply close at hand to where I had been working and I had heard that there were some interesting sites to see.
            One night I decided to go out on the town for some drinks and to see the sites.  You know, compare the night life to back home.  The guys would laugh at me if I didn’t at least check out the bars.  “Sight seeing…..that’s all you did, loser.  I would have gotten me some Euro-ass,” they’d laugh and say.
            The first place I stumble upon was called the Bibliotecque.  Pretty nice. Good music and lots of women dancing about.  I mainly hung out at the bar, positioning myself for best observation on the hotties on the dance floor and the scaffolding that was set up for that specific purpose, women showing off their goods.
            The night slowly passed as I got pleasantly numb.  Eventually, this tall blond bombshell slid in beside me.  At first I figured she was just pushing her way to the bar to order a drink but she already had one.  I looked over, she smiled and I said, “Hi there”.  Her grin widened.
            “Your English?” she questioned delightedly in a strong British accent.
            “No, Canadian,” I returned.
            “That’s great, someone I can talk to,” she giggled. “Are you on vacation here?  I live here; actually I am going to school.”
            “On vacation,” I said, now wondering how old this woman was.  At first glance I thought she would be in her late 20’s but now, since she said that she was in school, I wasn’t sure.  Did she mean college or university, I hoped, but my “spidey senses” were telling me different.  Most people would say that specifically and not refer to it as ‘school’.  So I asked in the best way I could think of without seeming obvious, “Which university?”
            She laughed,” No, I am still in high school.” Then took a drink of her vodka and red bull.  “Last year.  I am on exchange from England.”
            Well, there goes my ability to judge a woman’s…..girl’s age and my prospects for some extracurricular activity.  I feel like an old pervert.  Instead of being rude, and she was hot and the only chick to approach me so far, I decided to at least hang out with her for the evening and maybe try my luck tomorrow night somewhere else.
            We talked quite a bit and danced a couple of songs.  It was a pretty good night but since of the large age gap, and the fact that I felt a little like an old creepy guy, at the end of the night I played dumb and politely bid her goodbye.
            Well, the next night I found myself board and decided to do some bar hoping again.  After a few unpleasant bars I found my way back to the Biblioteque and shortly after arriving Michelle stumbled into me, “I was hoping to bump into you!” She said excitedly.
            She really did bump into me.  Her ample tits pressing against me, causing my groin to twinge.  We spent most of the night together again but this time at the end of the night she told me of the place that serves great late night food.  I was hungry.  So we decided to get a bit to eat.
During our meal the topic she asked,” I was wondering…don’t you like me?”
            I paused, not sure exactly what she meant.  I had spent the entire evening with her and now we were having a late dinner together. So, I said,”Ya.”
            “Well, the other night I thought that you mite take me to your hotel room.”
            I chocked a mouthful of food down,”OH….that’s what you mean.”
            “Last night I thought I was giving you all the right signals, wasn’t I?” She asked.
            “Well, you see…..I like your company and…you are quite hot, but….your age.”
            “So…” was her response.
            “Well….” I tried to search for the right words,” I guess I didn’t see the signals because once you told me your age I figured that you weren’t actually interested in a dude my age, and at the same time I felt like…well…an old pervert.”  I hoped that wouldn’t offend her.
            A wide, dirty grin spread across her face, “I like dirty old men.” She giggled and licked her lips.
            I swear I got an instant boner right there. “Oh…..I guess that changes everything.”  I quickly looked around for the waiter to get the bill.  I had to move quickly before my conscience kicked in again.
            The ride to the hotel wasn’t long; Europeans usually drive like they were in the Indianapolis 500 but this one felt like he was taking forever.  Michelle was staring at me, and all the while rubbing my hard dick through my pants.  She leaned over and whispered in my ear,” I can’t wait to have that old dick in my young pussy.”
            That did not help.  I was sure that I was going to cum in my pants before we even arrived at the hotel.  (Come on, come on, where is the fucking hotel), is all I could think just to stay in control.

            Finally, we arrived and straight upstairs where she could not keep her hands off of me.  I didn’t know if it was her youthful enthusiasm, that she was seriously hot for me or that she was just one horny bitch.  Before even getting in the room she was behind me with one hand down my pants squeezing my dick and the other caressing my chest as I tried to open the door.  Barely in the door we excitedly tore each others cloths off and began kissing.
            She then dropped to her knees right there at the room door and began sucking my dick like there was no tomorrow.  Slobbering all over it as she gripped the base and rhythmically drove it in and out of her mouth.  Without missing a beat she would withdrawal my dick from her mouth and slide her other hand up and down my shaft in order to give her jaw a break.  Looking up a me she said,” How am I doing?

“Awesome.” I groaned
“Do you like my cock sucking skills?”
“Oh, yes they are VER-Y go-od!” I stammered.
“Does the Old Man want to fuck this teenage bitch!?”
“Fuck, Ya!”
“Just let me suck this beautiful dick a little longer and then you can fuck me as long, and as hard, and which ever way you want!” And then drove my cock back into her mouth with even more vigour than before.
She had me pined against the wall now and was grabbing onto my ass and driving my entire pelvis into her face as saliva dripped from my dick and her chin practically gagging on my dick.
It was time for my dick to meet her pussy because, for one thing, I couldn’t wait any longer. So I pulled my cock from her mouth, I pulled her up and we both hurriedly went to the bed.  She hastily jumped onto the bed, sliding her ass just to the edge and grabbing her legs just behind the knees and pulling them up spreading her legs wide for me to see her magnificent, bald pussy.  “Come on old man, fuck me!”

I grabbed my cock and slowly pushed head of my dick into her waiting pussy.  She was already dripping wet.  As I watched my dick enter her I could see that she was straining to see my dick enter her. 
She moaned,” Come on……don’t tease.  I want you to pound away at me!  Fuck me, Fuck me!”
I slide all the way in, and then began pounding with all I had.
“That’s it, that’s it, fuck, fuck, fuck, oh ya, oh ya!” She began yelling.  Cheering
me on to fuck her harder and faster.
I grabbed onto her ankles to give myself more leverage and balance.  She let go of the back of her knees and began squeezing her tits together and then vigorously rubbing her clit.  As I fucked her she watched my face and then strain her neck to see my dick slide in and out of her pussy.  She would even push down on the top of her pussy so she could see better.


“O-O-O-H-H,” she moaned.  “I LOVE your DICK!  I love watching it as it enters me.  O-O-H, shove that hard piston into me, Ya, ya, ya” As she thrust her pelvis into mine.
I don’t know how long I pounded away at her like this.  It seamed like a pleasurable forever.  This was so amazing.  Michelle’s teenage pussy was so tight, so warm.  Man, it was great fucking this horny teenager.
“Take me from behind!”  She ordered
Like a well oiled fuck team I pulled out, she spun around positioning her shapely ass high in the air so that I could get the best penetration I could.  I swiftly straddled her one leg and I drove my cock back into her within a matter of seconds.  As I pounded away she reached back and spread her ass cheeks so that her pussy spread so that my dick made it all the way into her love canal.  I fucked her hard for a while then began popping my dick out in back into her like someone popping their index finger out of their mouth.  Then teasing her with the head of my dick by stroking it just along the inner portion of her pussy lips.  Finally, after giving myself the needed time in order to regain control, I would plunge back in.  This routine went on for some time.
Finally, Michelle order, “Finger fuck my ass, finger fuck my ass!”
At which I quickly obliged.  Rhythmically pussy fucking her with my dick and finger fucking her with my index finger.
She took one hand off her ass and put it under her head so that she had leverage to turn her head and upper body partially around in order to look at me, while using the other to message her ample tit that I could now see. “I love the faces you make as you fuck me…lets see those fuck faces old man!  O-o-w, ah, O-ow, ah!” She demanded as she made her own pouting, pierced lip baby faces.  This only made me pound away at her more vigorously.
“That’s it, the serious, intense fuck face, I love it, oh ya, fuck that pussy.  Fuck me, fuck me, O-o-w, ah!  Fuck me seriously, fuck me!”
I had stopped finger fucking her and was now occasionally slapping her ass cheeks which only spurred her on a new line of dirty talk.
“Oh ya, spank me, Old Man.  I’ve been a naughty girl, spank me, fuck me, punish me, o-w-w-w,” she groaned.  “I deserve this….and…more….I’ve been s-o-o-o-o-o bad, maybe you should fuck my ass!”
I was taken back, and almost stopped what I was doing.  Did I hear her right?  Does she want me to ass fuck her?  I had to ask.
Still fucking her tight pussy, but considerably slower than before, I leaned foreword and asked,” Am I mistaken or do you want my dick in your ass?”
“Dam right!  Fuck my asshole, NOW!”
I quickly righted myself, pulled my dick out of her pussy and prepared for anal insertion.  I was about to gently press the head of my dick into her asshole when she reached back and spread her as cheeks.  This time wider than she had before and announced,” I ain’t no anal virgin, Old Man, drive that hard dick into my ass, Now.”
Again, as if taking an order I plunged my cock into her all the way to the hilt.  She howled, actually howled.  Then, with serious intent, I began a single-minded tempo with in order to give this teenage slut the ass fuck of her life.


Pounding, pounding, pounding.  Relentlessly driving my dick into her ass all the way to the hilt.  Bouncing my pelvis of her beautiful ass as she fingered herself.  I could feel her fingers as she forcefully inserted them inside her through the inner walls of her anal cavity.  She pounded away at vagina as I did anus both focused on pure pleasure.
“When you are ready to come, I want you to come in my mouth,” she insisted.  “I want to take my ass on your dick!”
That almost sent me over the edge.  Not yet, I said to myself.  I want this to last as long as possible.
“Grunt, grunt, grunt,” as I tried to hold on. 
Eventually I had to succumb.” I…am…going…to….” She must have read my mind.  She pulled herself off of me and spun around then kneeled on the floor.  Eagerly opening her mouth as wide as she could and squeezing her tits together.  I dismounted from the bed and grabbed my anal juice covered dick and aimed it at her mouth just in the nick of time.  I began to convulse as a large stream of cum erupted from my cock into her gaping mount.  She then grabbed my dick and enthusiastically began milk the remainder of my load into her mouth with a combination of mouth and hands.  Lapping up all the cum and anal juices she lustfully look up at me she sucked my dick, popping it in and out of her mouth out the side.  This actually made a ‘pop’ as my still engorged cock flicked free of her cheek.  At this she giggled.


Once done playing with my dick, she continued to hold onto the base of it, licking any cum that had misted her mouth with the use of her fingers while maintaining eye contact and said to me,’ Do you still feel like a dirty Old Man, or just a pleasantly fucked guy?”
“Well, a little of both.  But ultimately, just dam good.”
“You know….as long as your in town I could make you feel dam good every night, you know.”
And that’s pretty much how it was for about a week, balls deep in a nineteen years olds ass, mouth and pussy.  She may have been only nineteen but she fucked like a seasoned MILF.  Thanks Michelle, my dick gets hard every time I think of you.  Hope you are fucking well.

No comments:

Post a Comment