Monday, August 15, 2011

Vicious swinger sex at nude beach 2. Another meeting with Lukas.


I hope you liked last story about meeting with Lukas at nude beach. After some days we were bathing in the sun again. Lukas came soon and laid near us. We talked about something and then he said he want me to give him a blowjob.
I asked:
- Do you want me to suck right here?
But Lukas said he would be confused. Many people would be looking at us and he wouldn’t be able to come. And that he wants so much to enjoy my tender mouth and lips.
He offered to come to his car. His car was not far from the beach, a big black jeep. I sat down at back seat of his car. Lukas’s cock and my husband’s cock were before my face. I took those two hard cocks in my hands and began to jerk off slowly. Lukas touched my wet pussy and my tits. He told me how beautiful I was and that my hands were very tender. Gentle words always make me horny. My pussy was leaking more because of his touches and words. My pussy juice was running on car seat. I liked Lukas’s fingers movements on my clitoris.  
My husband offered Lukas to look how I jerk off. He said it was very beautiful show. I left their cocks and began to jerk my pussy off. My husband and Lukas were looking at me and jerked their cocks off. It made me so horny that they were looking and jerking off. I felt that I was coming to orgasm. I was moaning louder and louder. I jerk my cunt off quicker.
Lukas couldn’t resist and began to help me. He moved my vulvar lips apart with his fingers and began to toy my clitoris. My husband was saying:
- Come on, bitch, come as you can. Make us happy with this show, slut.
Because of those words I came very soon, very passionately, very tempestuous.
After the strongest orgasm I slap down a bit at the seat, smiled and told them:
- I came, jerk off without me.
It was a joke. I understood that I had to help them to come. As I made them so horny I had to bring the boys to a final.   
I took the husband’s cock and began to suck. I jerked Lukas’s cock with my hand. Then vice versa I took Lukas’s cock in my mouth and jerk the husband’s cock off. I jerked and sucked their cocks in turn. Sometimes I took two cocks in the mouth at once and petted them with the tongue. They hardly went into my mouth.
Lukas asked if he could to come on my breast. I said:
-         Sure. Come, if you want to come on my breast and watch how your sperm is running on my tits.
He put his cock head to my left breast and began to come. His sperm was shooting very hard. His sperm spurt came to my right breast. There was a lot of sperm, he came the whole my tits. Sperm was running on my tits and dropping on my belly and legs. The husband said to open the mouth and take his cock. As soon as his cock was in my mouth he began to come. His sperm was flowing into my mouth. There was a lot of his sperm too.
After that Lukas tenderly kissed my cheek. It was so sweet and I smiled. It was amazing sex and amazing meeting.
We changed out phone numbers. Maybe we would meet with Lukas sometime. And maybe he is reading this story now and remembers that summer day.  

Kiss all my fans.
Hotwife Gina Monelli

No comments:

Post a Comment