Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sex fantasy my fan about me

My fan sent this letter. I love to read sex fantasy about me



Hey Gina,
Looking at your blog and yes, I enjoy wanking over your sexy pics, very much! I just wanted to let you know about my amazing wank over you last night. I know you are an open minded and quite a naughty lady, so I wanted to share this with you! ;-) Maybe you have done this?!

This fantasy just came to me last night as I was lying in my bed wanking over your sexy body in my mind. I even stuck my finger up my own arse to milk as much cum out of me as I possibly could in thinking about you and spurting all of my cum just for you! I felt knackered this morning!

Lat night I was lying in bed with my cock covered in pre-cum as I was wanking it and imagining you are on your bed on all fours with your head and arm held firmly in a wooden stock (a frame for your head and arms) over one edge of the bed. Essentially this meant that you cannot see behind you – your back is arched and your sexy arse and pussy are wide open and vulnerable to the three guys that are standing in your bedroom with raging hardon’s lusting over you, wanting to fill and satisfy every one of your sexy hole’s!

You are also blindfolded to enhance your sexual arousal as one guy walks up to your mouth and sticks his big cock there and you hungrily suck his dick. Another approaches your mid-section and massages your back and fondles your sexy tits. A third, which is me, lies under you, between your legs and starts to ever so lustfully lick at and finger fuck your delightfully sweet and very damp pussy, turning you on and making you very aroused.

I then get out from under your body and slap your sexy arse a couple of times and then I then spread your arse wide open and hungrily lick at you rosebud as your arsehole twitches in delight! I hungrily and passionately bury my tongue deep into your cute arsehole, as deep as it will go and you moan with pleasure as I luvingly lick your arsehole! By far you have the sexiest arsehole on xhamster! I luv wanking over your sexy pics (especially your ‘showing my arse and pussy Gina slut’ and ‘Hotwife Gina Monelli fuck herself dildo’ collections).

I then pour massage oil over your sensually beautiful arse and starts to finger fuck your cute puckered arse hole as you moan in delight!

You then say that you need to pee, the only problem is that you are locked in the stock and you cannot move and we say to you ‘hey Gina sweet heart you are going to have to pee where you are positioned on the bed!’.

We get a bowl for you and you start to pee into it, however, I also stick my head between your legs and get my face right up close to your lovely wet fanny and I enjoy your fresh and warm pee washing my face as I hungrily lap at your pee hole and pussy lips as you gyrate your hips and rub your pussy that is having a good pee all over my face.

When you have finished peeing I use my tongue to lick your pussy clean and then I connect a pipe with a nozzle on from your bowl of pee to your anus, and use your pee as an enema to fill up your arse! However, I only fill you a little bit then I pull the pipe out of your butt and then ask you to contract your anal muscles and hold your pee in that I have poured into your arse and ask you to be a good girl. I then get a funnel and gently insert this into your rectum. I then start to pee into the funnel as the pee runs into your anus and mingles with your own pee in your sexy bum. The other guys also line up and pee into the funnel filling your arse nice and full with a pee enema!

You get so full that you are about to explode so we then get a bucket for you and you let it all out of your arse into the bucket, it is so sexy seeing you control your anal muscles to push the pee out of your bum. However, I still have some pee left in my cock, so I with my cock also erect, I lubricate your bum hole and then stick my cock slowly into your arse, it feels wonderful! I give your arse a good work out with my cock, and then I relax and start to piss directly into your bum hole and up your arse as you moan with the pleasure of being full!

At this point the visualisation of being up your arse with my cock just sent my cock into spasms as I was masturbating and with one finger up my own arsehole to increase the intensity I shot spurt after spurt of sticky cum all over my bed, as I was thinking about you ;-) x

No comments:

Post a Comment