Monday, August 1, 2011

SMOKE FETISH AT THE BEACH WITH GINA

Thanks to my fan for a new story about me

We take my car and I pick you up at a train station. It's 9am in the morning and a beautiful sunny day. You were waiting with your suitcase and with a hot horny kiss the adventure begins. In the car we talk a lot and have a smoke. The lipstick on your filter is really turning me on Gina I say. I try to concentrate on the road, but you make it a sport to distract me. It's warm weather, so I'm wearing shorts. And that makes it quite easy for you to put your hand in my shorts and get my dick out. You play with it and it quickly becomes stiff. The lipstick leaves a mark on my cock. Don’t laugh I say, or we get an accident. You go back in your chair and put your legs wide. Geisha balls are visible in your pussy and you start playing with it. Hmmmm ... I'm going crazy Gina I say hahaha.

After an hour we arrive at the hotel and check in as if we were married. The room looks fine, but more importantly that there is a lovely large bed. In the bathroom a lovely large pool where we can be together for hours. We throw our stuff down and sit on the bed. What shall we do Gina, I ask? Sex, sun or eat? You laugh and get my dick out of my pants. Ok .... I say we eat and have sun later. After we have initiated our room, we have to get dressed and go to the beach. You wear a sexy bikini and a nice thong. I'll get some coffee for us and we smoke a cigarette. We lie down and I massage you a moment. My hands over your body and you realize that this is not just a simple massage..... I was rubbing your breasts and your nipples. They are hard and you like to moan a bit Gina. With a windscreen around us, we are somewhat sheltered. I'm on my side and let my hands slide over your tummy. Very gently and cautiously I approach your string. It takes little effort to get my hands under your panties Gina. While I'm on a pubic area, a chill goes through our body’s ..... I put a few fingers gently into your pussy .....meanwhile the whole beach is full with people and they are able to see us. We are both very horny and decide to have a dune walk. Hand in hand and barefoot through the sand we walk upstairs. We follow the path and after fifteen minutes we decide to leave the path and go a little further into the dunes to walk. After about 10 minutes we find a nice spot. We are alone in the open air, between the dunes in the sun. I grab you and pull you towards me Gina. I start very affectionate and sensual kissing you. My hand over your bikini ... around your breasts. My other hand into your panties ... you're soaking wet Gina!! Your hand disappears into my shorts. My dick is so stiff that he almost pops out  ..... you grab it and  get on your knees and start to suck me. The sun shines on our bodies and we are very horny. I pull your thong and bikini and you're completely naked now. I'll take you to the edge at a few trees. You hold your hands against the tree and stand with your legs apart. I push my hard dick directly inside you Gina and start to fuck! I grab your nipples and squeeze and  bite hard. You scream, you scream, you moan. And as my hard dick is deep inside you, you squeeze your cunt and we both have a orgasm at the same time. My sperm is everywhere over you. We put on our clothes and walk back to the beach for a bite to eat and a smoke.

Kisses, Emiel 



No comments:

Post a Comment